> Games > Tools & Editors
an advanced Windows utility for DirectX & OpenGL game. It provides
following features: measure 3D game framerate, capture 3D game screenshot,
record 3D game to AVI movie and integrate mirror systray to 3D game. To
use D3DGear, simply launch D3DGear prior to start 3D game, the frame rate
of 3D game will be automatically measured and displayed on screen;
capturing screenshot and record game to movie will be as simple as
pressing hotkey, D3DGear not only works with 3D games, it
also works with any software that using 3D technologies.
- measure 3D game
framerate; display frame rate on screen.
- Customize frame rate position, size and color.
- Measure each game/application independently, simultaneously.
- capture 3D game
screenshot by pressing hotkey; automatically save screenshot
- Save screenshot in file with BMP, JPG, TGA, PNG, PPM or HDR image
- Continually capture multiple screenshots until hotkey being
- Include frame rate in screenshot.
- Include timestamp in screenshot.
- integrate mirror systray to 3D
record 3D game to AVI movie with audio.
- Record movie super fast and movie file size is very small.
- Support variant frame rate in movie recording
- Include timestamp in movie.
- Customize movie frame rate.
- DirectX 9.0, OpenGL 1.2.
- DirectX9 compliant video card.
- Install and run with administrator privilege.